Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 common units representing limited partner interests owned by Global Infrastructure Partners II (GIP II). GIP II has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional common units.
The Partnership will not receive any of the net proceeds from this offering and the number of outstanding common units will remain unchanged. The offering will be made under the Partnership’s effective shelf registration statement filed December 12, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Barclays is acting as sole underwriter for the offering. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement, prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
- Barclaysc/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, New York 11717 firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (888) 603-5847
The common units will be offered and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) is the industry’s largest gathering and processing master limited partnership as measured by throughput volume and owns, operates, develops and acquires natural gas gathering systems and other midstream energy assets. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the Partnership's operations are focused on the Barnett, Eagle Ford, Haynesville, Marcellus, Niobrara and Utica Shales and the Mid-Continent region of the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV