Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), a leading provider of advanced optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 28, 2013.
Fabrinet reported total revenue of $159.9 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013, an increase of 12.0% compared to total revenue of $142.8 million for the comparable period in fiscal 2012. GAAP net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $15.1 million, or $0.43 per diluted share, compared to GAAP net income of $7.5 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. Non-GAAP net income in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $12.4 million, or $0.35 per diluted share, an increase of 16.1% compared to non-GAAP net income of $10.7 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, in the same period a year ago.
For fiscal year 2013, Fabrinet reported total revenue of $641.5 million, an increase of 13.6% compared to total revenue of $564.7 million for fiscal year 2012. GAAP net income for fiscal 2013 was $69.0 million, or $1.98 per diluted share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $(56.5) million, or $(1.64) per diluted share, in fiscal 2012. Non-GAAP net income in fiscal 2013 was $50.5 million, or $1.44 per diluted share, an increase of 16.4% compared to non-GAAP net income of $43.4 million, or $1.25 per diluted share, in fiscal 2012.
Tom Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer of Fabrinet, said, "I am pleased to end the fiscal year on a positive note, with our fourth quarter results demonstrating sequential increases in revenue, margins and earnings per share. As we enter fiscal 2014, I am confident that our healthy pipeline of new business, strong customer relationships and intense focus on quality and total customer satisfaction, will deliver another year of profitable growth.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV