REDDING, Calif., Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President and Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH), a $956.6 million bank holding company and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce ™, today proudly announced the addition of Blake W. Pelletier to Redding Bank of Commerce as Senior Vice President – Chief Information Officer.
"We are very pleased to welcome Mr. Pelletier to our information technology team at Redding Bank of Commerce. We believe that Mr. Pelletier will prove to be a valuable asset to our Company," said Patrick J. Moty, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Pelletier has many years of experience in information technology, most recently as the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of First California Bank in Westlake Village, California. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Saint Mary's College of California and a Masters of Computer Science in Information Technology from Ashwood University.
About Bank of Commerce HoldingsBank of Commerce Holdings is a bank holding company headquartered in Redding, California and is the parent company for Redding Bank of Commerce ™ which operates under two separate names (Redding Bank of Commerce ™ and Roseville Bank of Commerce ™, a division of Redding Bank of Commerce). The Bank is an FDIC insured California banking corporation providing commercial banking and financial services through 4 offices located in Northern California. The Bank opened on October 22, 1982. The Company's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market and trades under the symbol "BOCH".Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV