Cardinal Bank (NASDAQ: CFNL) announced today that Robin Robertson has joined the company as Senior Vice President, Assistant Director of Marketing. Robertson has twenty years of banking experience in branch management and branch operations, as well as bank marketing, most recently with Virginia Commerce Bank where she was Senior Vice President, Marketing and Retail Administration. She will play a key role in managing the Company’s strategic marketing initiatives designed to strengthen the Company’s brand awareness as well as support sales and revenue objectives.
Robin Robertson, Cardinal Bank Senior Vice President, Assistant Director of Marketing (Photo: Mattox Photography)
“As Cardinal continues to expand its footprint, we are excited to welcome Robin to our Marketing team,” says Paulette Cross, EVP, Director of Marketing. “Robin’s range of experiences and regional knowledge will enhance the company’s marketing initiatives as we set the stage for Cardinal’s ongoing growth.”
A longtime resident of Northern Virginia, Robertson is involved in the Arlington and Alexandria communities. She holds a B.A. in Business Management from Lynchburg College, and is a graduate of the Virginia Bankers School of Bank Management and Leadership Arlington. She is a member of the Virginia Bankers Association and the American Bankers Association, and has held leadership positions with Leadership Arlington, the Arlington Chamber of Commerce, and CrisisLink.
About Cardinal Financial Corporation : Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 28 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at
www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV