Aug. 12, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA) the leading live and live-online salvage auto auction company and wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), has optimized it's leading IAA Buyer App for the iPad. The IAA Buyer App for the iPad will allow buyers increased connectivity and an easier interface to create a more convenient and efficient buying experience.
"IAA continues to invest in its technology infrastructure to ensure our customers' have access to leading mobile solutions that anticipate their buying needs," said
, chief executive officer of Insurance Auto Auctions. "The launch of the IAA Buyer App for the iPad signals the next big enhancement for mobile users who are looking to achieve more on the go. Providing a native application specifically designed for the iPad allows us to create a more exceptional experience for our buyers across the world."
The IAA Buyer App for the iPad enables buyers from more than 110 countries to access up to eight live vehicle auctions simultaneously. The App, which can be downloaded by visiting the
, is just under 30MB to ensure ease of access to download. With over 200,000 vehicles in inventory at any given time, the App enables buyers to find the vehicles they want even faster and more efficiently.
Key user features and benefits include:
About Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
- Viewing vehicle details and lists side by side for faster access to IAA's extensive inventory of vehicles
- Viewing four to five vehicle images at a time reduces the time to research through each vehicle
- Paying with IAA's I-Pay service immediately upon winning a vehicle allows more time to arrange pickup
- Receiving real-time updates on the status of the following functions: Outbid, Won, Pending, Payment, Pickup and Auction Start
- Participating in multiple auctions with immediate alerts on the header of same I-bid LIVE window you are viewing
- Ability to view more information faster either in Landscape or Portrait modes with press and slide controls
Insurance Auto Auctions is the leading live and live-online salvage vehicle auction company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR). Headquartered in
, IAA has over 160 auction facilities throughout
offering towing, financing and titling services. With the most auction facilities in
, IAA provides registered buyers from around the globe with millions of opportunities to bid on and purchase donated and salvaged vehicles. Since 1982, IAA has sold millions of vehicles through its weekly auctions for insurance companies, fleet and rental companies, financing companies, charity organizations and the general public. IAA also leverages its business model to assist charitable organizations in the US through its One Car One Difference® campaign. To date IAA has provided millions of dollars in additional funding to charities by assisting in the processing of donated vehicles. Learn how we are making a difference by visiting
. With a talented team of over 2,000 employees, IAA is committed to providing customers with the highest level of services in the salvage auto industry. Go to
to learn more, and follow IAA on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.