WESTCHESTER, Ill., Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA) the leading live and live-online salvage auto auction company and wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), has optimized it's leading IAA Buyer App for the iPad. The IAA Buyer App for the iPad will allow buyers increased connectivity and an easier interface to create a more convenient and efficient buying experience.
"IAA continues to invest in its technology infrastructure to ensure our customers' have access to leading mobile solutions that anticipate their buying needs," said Tom O'Brien, chief executive officer of Insurance Auto Auctions. "The launch of the IAA Buyer App for the iPad signals the next big enhancement for mobile users who are looking to achieve more on the go. Providing a native application specifically designed for the iPad allows us to create a more exceptional experience for our buyers across the world."
The IAA Buyer App for the iPad enables buyers from more than 110 countries to access up to eight live vehicle auctions simultaneously. The App, which can be downloaded by visiting the iTunes store, is just under 30MB to ensure ease of access to download. With over 200,000 vehicles in inventory at any given time, the App enables buyers to find the vehicles they want even faster and more efficiently.
Key user features and benefits include:
- Viewing vehicle details and lists side by side for faster access to IAA's extensive inventory of vehicles
- Viewing four to five vehicle images at a time reduces the time to research through each vehicle
- Paying with IAA's I-Pay service immediately upon winning a vehicle allows more time to arrange pickup
- Receiving real-time updates on the status of the following functions: Outbid, Won, Pending, Payment, Pickup and Auction Start
- Participating in multiple auctions with immediate alerts on the header of same I-bid LIVE window you are viewing
- Ability to view more information faster either in Landscape or Portrait modes with press and slide controls
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts