Tiffany Rende has been named senior vice president, Corporate Alliances of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS), it was announced today by Christine M. McCarthy, executive vice president, Corporate Real Estate, Alliances and Treasurer of The Walt Disney Company, and Spencer Neumann, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Ms. Rende will report to both Ms. McCarthy and Mr. Neumann.
“Tiffany brings a wealth of experience and has displayed innovative leadership in marketing and sales across her various roles within Parks & Resorts and more broadly throughout the company,” Mr. Neumann said.
“In her new role she will continue to leverage her experience and cultivate connections with key marketing and branding partners to drive new business opportunities for the company on a global basis,” Ms. McCarthy said. Ms. Rende will be responsible for structuring and managing marketing and branding alliances between Disney and other leading companies, overseeing Disney Gift Card Services, and leading the Operating Participant organization.
Ms. Rende joined the company in 1994 in television marketing at ABC Media Networks. Most recently, she served as vice president, Global Marketing and Sales Strategy for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, where she focused on developing comprehensive communication and cross-channel plans to deliver on financial targets and identifying marketing and sales opportunities for expansion into new non-theme park products and categories, such as Disney Cruise Line and Aulani. Prior to that she served as vice president, Account Management, Corporate Alliances and vice president, Business Development, Corporate Alliances.Ms. Rende graduated from the University of Southern California and holds a master’s degree in international relations from USC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV