Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Leisure Industry
2. As of noon trading, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) is up $0.92 (2.2%) to $43.20 on light volume. Thus far, 784,771 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.08-$43.40 after having opened the day at $42.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.28. Ctrip.com International, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides travel service for hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in the People's Republic of China. Ctrip.com International has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 87.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ctrip.com International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ctrip.com International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts