3 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) is up $0.42 (0.9%) to $47.37 on average volume. Thus far, 747,859 shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.68-$47.73 after having opened the day at $46.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.95. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. provides banking and payments technology solutions worldwide. The company offers financial institution core processing, card issuer, and transaction processing services, including the national electronic funds transfer network. Fidelity National Information Services has a market cap of $13.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 34.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Fidelity National Information Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fidelity National Information Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts