Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): "I said buy, buy, buy and I'm not reversing my call."
Microchip Technology (MCHP): "I want to stick with it. It's got earnings momentum."3D Systems (DDD): "I think you're doing to see some weakness in that group. Be careful." Nordic American Tanker (NAT): "I was disappointed. It's too low to sell but I'm very disappointed." BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX): "No, no, no. That's not my kind of stock." Alcoa (AA): "There's too much aluminum in the world, so this is not the right stock." International Business Machines (IBM): "The easy money have been made and this one is too hard. I'd sell, sell, sell at $192." MannKind (MNKD): "This one is too speculative for me. I'd go with Opko Health (OPK)." Regions Financial (RF): "This is not my favorite. I like KeyCorp (KEY), then First Horizon National (FHN) and Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) and only then would I go with Regions. " To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV