Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- There has been a remarkable turn in the markets and it's coming from an area where we least expect it, Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Tuesday. Today's markets were bailed out by none other than the rest of the world.
Cramer said the very same countries that have been dragging U.S. markets lower for years have now turned from a headwind to a tailwind, with remarkable turns in Europe happening almost daily. He said that in the technology group, he's betting on eBay (EBAY), which has still not seen a turn in Europe, along with Google (GOOG), which should do well with a rising tide in the ailing continent.
Executive Decision: Gregg EnglesIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Gregg Engles, chairman and CEO of WhiteWave Foods (WWAV), the healthy-foods maker that's up 13.5% since being spun off from Dean Foods (DF) in October. Engles said non-dairy alternative foods have been on fire over the past few years, with products like soy and almond milk offering great taste along with many health benefits. He said the category is gaining share as customers catch on that these products are sustainable and more eco-friendly than their traditional counterparts. Engles was also upbeat on his company's partnership to provide Green Mountain (GMCR) brand iced coffee products later this year. He said the coffee segment has also been a real winner for WhiteWave. Among the company's only problems has been the supply chain, said Engles. WhiteWave is incurring additional costs to store and distribute its products with third parties while it ramps up its own operations to meet the growing demand. When asked whether shortages for items like organic milk could occur, Engles said that supply has largely met demand for many organic foods and the supply continues to grow as does the demand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV