Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:54 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Citigroup downgraded Xerox (XRX). Cramer disagreed because this company is "starting to get its act together." XRX rose 3.4% to $10.49.
Rockwell Collins (COL) completed a $1.39 billion deal to acquire Arinc, and Cramer was surprised the stock was down on this news. COL was 1.3% higher at $74.29.Goldman Sachs said Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) is going to report below-consensus earnings results. Cramer said this news may hurt Nike (NKE) and Under Armour (UA), which would be a mistake. DKS fell nearly 1% to $52. Athenahealth (ATHN) has one of the highest valuations of the stocks that Cramer follows, and he can understand why Cowen Group says the stock is too expensive. ATHN was down 2.9% to $112.27. Cramer said he still likes Micron Technology (MU) and that it remains one of his favorites. MU jumped 8.2% to $14.97. Lululemon Athletica (LULU) could break out to the upside if the broader market cooperates, Cramer said. If it does, then "look out, that's a rocket ship!" he concluded. LULU ended the day up 2.4% to $74.65. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV