ROCHESTER, N.Y., Aug. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PINNACLE, a Windstream company offering IT service lifecycle management software, announced today that it is now listed on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70. The Schedule 70 is a list of vendors GSA has pre-authorized to provide federal agencies with information technology equipment, software, and services.
The GSA, federal procurement and property management agency, was created to improve government efficiency and help federal agencies better serve the public. The purpose of the GSA Schedule 70 is to streamline the procurement process for government agencies, allowing them to obtain the IT products and services they need more quickly and easily. Under the GSA schedule contract, federal, state, and local government agencies are now able to purchase PINNACLE software—among many other IT products and services—using pre-negotiated terms and prices.
The following PINNACLE offerings are on the GSA IT Schedule 70 under contract #GS-35F-161AA:
- Special Item No. 132-32 Term Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 132-33 Perpetual Software Licenses
- Special Item No. 132-34 Maintenance of Software as a Service
- Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services
- Special Item No. 132-52 Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services