At Electronica India 2013, 4-6 September 2013, in booth 7E42 (Hall 7E) in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India, Fairchild Semiconductor, (NYSE: FCS) invites designers and engineers to share their design challenges while learning more about the energy efficient, easy-to-use power solutions showcased during the event. Electronica India is one of largest electronic tradeshows in India covering the entire spectrum of electronics; from production to components.
As a leading global supplier of high performance power and mobile semiconductor solutions, Fairchild will be available to discuss the latest power efficiency solutions intended to meet critical design challenges in automotive, industrial, power supplies and motion control applications.
Featured demos include:
- Automotive: A steering sub-assembly demonstration will showcase Fairchild’s latest 40V PowerTrench® MOSFETs utilizing Fairchild’s automotive power module (APM) and TO-Leadless packaging technology. Leveraging the APM technology, these devices support the automotive electronic industry’s need for higher currents and power density, lower power dissipation and smaller footprints. Featured products include the FTCO3V455A1 a 3-Phase, Variable Speed Drive Automotive Power Module intended for 3-Phase motor control applications under 2kW, and allow designers to reduce the overall system cost of higher power applications.
- Industrial Power: On display will be a complete solution for industrial power that includes the FOD8316 smart gate driver optocoupler, an advanced 2.5A output current IGBT drive optocoupler comprised of high-speed isolated feedback for fault sensing. Demonstrations of new SiC BJTs, offering higher efficiency and reliability in power conversion systems, will also be on display.
- Power Supplies: Fairchild will showcase solutions for LED lighting drivers, smart phone, PC and tablet charging, smart grid smart meters. Also on display are solutions for LED/LCD/PDP TV applications, including the FL7701 smart non-isolated buck LED driver for low-power, TRIAC and analog dimming applications, and the FSL206MRx integrated Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM) controller. Part of the FPS™ Green Mode Fairchild power switch device family, the FSL206MRx series is designed for high-performance offline SMPS that require minimal external components.
- Motion Control: Fairchild will demonstrate motion control solutions including the FCM8531 analog and digital integrated motor controller, a tailored configurable solution complete with user guides, reference designs, and evaluation boards that help motor control designers shorten time-to-market and minimize software design efforts. Also on display are Fairchild’s SPM® smart power modules that offer high system efficiency while eliminating up to 23 components, when compared to discrete solutions, and include 15 fully-tested components, as well as built-in features and protection functions that eliminate the need for multiple external components, providing designers significant advantages for 1.5kW motor designs.
Offering a unique combination of functional, process, and packaging innovation, coupled with exceptional power systems expertise, Fairchild offers high system-level energy efficiencies with advanced power semiconductors, integrated IC solutions and applications expertise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV