Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), one of the nation’s leading health and well-being companies, has named Tim Moorhead as its new Vice President of Senior Products for North Carolina.
In his new statewide leadership role, Moorhead will be responsible for the operational leadership of Humana’s growing Medicare business in North Carolina and will have offices in both Raleigh and Charlotte. Humana is one of North Carolina’s leading Medicare Advantage providers.
Moorhead, who joined Humana in 2001, most recently served as the leader of the company’s large group commercial operations in Tennessee. Prior to that, Moorhead served as Humana’s Regional Practice Leader for the Midwest Region and as Corporate Director for Commercial Market Operations for six years.
Moorhead will report to Jim Laughlin, Humana’s Southeast Region President for Senior Products.“Tim has been a key driver in fostering rapid implementation and market growth strategy at Humana,” said Laughlin. “We’re excited he’ll now bring his impressive record to our growing Senior Products operations in North Carolina.” Moorhead earned a master’s in business administration from Georgetown University in Washington, DC, and a bachelor’s degree from Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Va. About Humana Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health-care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships. More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company’s web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings
- Most recent investor conference presentations
- Quarterly earnings news releases
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors)
- Corporate Governance information
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV