- Same store sales for Company owned restaurants increased 15.2% for the quarter, including 7.2% from the new breakfast day-part introduced in November, 2012, the twelfth consecutive quarter of increasing same store sales
- Income from restaurant operations (see schedule below) increased 44% or $309,000 over last year
- The restaurant level operating margin increased by 210 basis points from last year (see schedule below)
- Net Income increased to $208,000 from $37,000 last year, including expenses and investment losses totaling $52,000 this year related to the start-up of the Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar subsidiary and franchise company
- The Company has registered for a public offering of its common stock with a use of proceeds planned for the acceleration of remodeling older Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard restaurants and the development of Company-owned and franchised Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurants.
Good Times Increases Net Income Five Fold For Its Third Fiscal Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.