Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MNR, FNV, RRD, CVC, LLY
Cablevision Systems (NYSE: CVC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $19.79 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%. The average volume for Cablevision Systems has been 3.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Cablevision Systems has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 31.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Cablevision Systems Corporation provides telecommunications and media services. It operates in two segments, Telecommunications Services and Other. TheStreet Ratings rates Cablevision Systems as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Cablevision Systems Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV