Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MNR, FNV, RRD, CVC, LLY
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 13, 2013, 45 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 20.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Monmouth Real Estate Investment (NYSE:MNR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $9.76 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.2%.The average volume for Monmouth Real Estate Investment has been 141,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Monmouth Real Estate Investment has a market cap of $411.7 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MREIC) is a real estate investment trust. It owns, manages, and leases properties to investment-grade tenants on long-term leases. The firm invests in the public equity and real estate markets of the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.64.TheStreet Ratings rates Monmouth Real Estate Investment as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Monmouth Real Estate Investment Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV