Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JMT, JE, MMS, EGO, HP
Eldorado Gold (NYSE: EGO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $8.31 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Eldorado Gold has been 5.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Eldorado Gold has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 38.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Eldorado Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, mining, and production of gold properties in Turkey, China, Greece, Brazil, and Romania. The company also explores for iron, silver, lead, zinc, and copper ores. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.93. TheStreet Ratings rates Eldorado Gold as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. You can view the full Eldorado Gold Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV