Disney Interactive and Harmonix Music Systems has teamed up with award-winning composer Inon Zur to develop original music for the game “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved,” a breakthrough musical motion video game inspired by Walt Disney’s classic animated film “Fantasia.” To celebrate this announcement, Zur conducted some of the orchestral classics that will appear in “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” with the Disney Chamber Ensemble at Disney’s D23 Expo, the ultimate Disney fan event, and Disney Interactive released ‘The Evolution of Disney Fantasia’ trailer that can now be viewed at http://youtube.com/FantasiaGame.
Composer Inon Zur Takes The Stage and Performs Music Featured in "Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved" for First Time at Disney's D23 Expo (Photo: Business Wire)
Zur, a Hollywood Music Award winning and BAFTA nominated composer, is internationally renowned for his emotionally dynamic orchestral music scores featured in film, television and interactive entertainment. Zur’s rich portfolio includes epic action/adventure and fantasy scores for major video game franchises including “Prince of Persia,” “The Lord of the Rings” ( Classical MPR 2011 Best Video Game Soundtracks), “Dragon Age” (Hollywood Music Award Winner and Forbes’ Top Ten Video Game Soundtracks of All Time), “EverQuest” and “Fallout”, which earned him British Academy of Film and Television Arts and Spike TV video game awards nominations for Best Original Music (“Fallout 3”).
“Working with a versatile composer like Inon Zur was critical to developing the innovative type of gameplay we are introducing with ‘Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved’,” said Eran Egozy, co-founder and chief technical officer of Harmonix Music Systems. “Zur’s innate understanding of music’s role in gaming allowed us to create original arrangements that will let players experience music like never before.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV