Pollo Tropical® – the unique, Miami-based fast-casual restaurant chain famous for its flame-grilled chicken and other fresh Caribbean favorites, has opened its 100 th company-owned location in Atlanta, Georgia today and is set on a path of expansion in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas.
According to Tim Taft, Chief Executive Officer of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., the parent company of Pollo Tropical, the brand possesses all of the right ingredients for growth in new and existing markets.
“Pollo Tropical is one of the most admired restaurant concepts in the industry, and one of the most desired in the marketplace,” said Mr. Taft. “As we open our 100 th company-owned location, the further expansion of the Pollo Tropical brand is just as much about making its unique concept more accessible in new markets as it is about making it more convenient in existing markets.”
Pollo Tropical opened its first restaurant in Miami, appealing to the varied cultures of the South Florida community. The brand has evolved and broadened its offerings from its signature marinated flame-grilled chicken to include grilled shrimp and ribs, roast pork, unique and fresh side dishes, and convenient handheld wraps and sandwiches. Pollo Tropical refined its concept and elevated its approach to be poised for a more general market expansion, and it has quickly been embraced and celebrated in its new trade areas.According to Pollo Tropical Chief Operating Officer Danny Meisenheimer, the success and growth of Pollo Tropical in recent years has been among the best in the restaurant industry. While other brands were just surviving tough economic times, Pollo Tropical was thriving. “The success of Pollo Tropical is attributable to its unique menu variety, passionate operating culture and an unparalleled price value that is regarded as the benchmark among today’s fast-casual restaurant concepts,” said Meisenheimer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV