LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) today announced the appointment of Gary Briggs to the LifeLock Board of Directors. Briggs brings breadth and depth of marketing expertise for high growth businesses with premier brands. Briggs was recently appointed Chief Marketing Officer at Facebook. Prior to joining Facebook, Briggs served as an advisor to the CEO of Motorola Mobility, a subsidiary of Google, Inc.
“LifeLock delivers market leading consumer protection powered by innovative science, technology and analytics, and it is important to have the perspective of top technology leaders,” said LifeLock CEO Todd Davis. “We believe that Gary’s marketing experience and industry leadership will provide LifeLock with important insights that will further fuel our momentum.”
After Google’s acquisition of Motorola Mobility, Briggs served as Senior Vice President, overseeing all aspects of product and regional marketing, consumer research, communications, eCommerce and the Motorola Mobility brand and advertising. Previously he was Google’s vice president of Consumer Marketing, overseeing Google’s marketing efforts for search, commerce, Google+, Google.org, and the Google brand. Briggs has held previous roles with eBay, Pepsi and IBM.
About LifeLockLifeLock, Inc. (LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit worthiness assessment services for enterprises. Leveraging unique data, science and patented technology from ID Analytics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, LifeLock gains a comprehensive perspective into identity risk to best protect consumers. As part of its commitment to fighting identity theft, LifeLock regularly works with law enforcement officials to better understand identity theft threats and trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV