NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Assured Guaranty (AGO) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Broadcom (BRCM) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. $30 price target. Mobile and wireless momentum has stalled, Goldman Sachs said.
Berry Petroleum (BRY) was upgraded at Wunderlich to buy from hold. $50 price target. Stock has fallen to pre-acquisition levels, Wunderlich said.Juniper (JNPR) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $24 price target, RBC Capital said. KAR Auction (KAR) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from underperform. $30 price target. Volume recovery appears to be underway, BofA/Merrill said. (LAD) was downgraded at BofA/Merrill to neutral. Valuation call, based on a $70 price target. LKQ Motors (LKQ) was upgraded to neutral from underperform at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $32 price target. Estimates were also increased, as the company is seeing higher organic sales growth. LinkedIn (LNKD) was upgraded at Needham to buy from hold. $280 price target. Company has several unexploited growth opportunities, Needham said. Lowe's (LOW) was upgraded at Canaccord Genuity to hold from sell. $48 price target. Company can continue to benefit from a housing market recovery, Canaccord Genuity said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV