Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP), a developer of new drugs to treat gastrointestinal diseases and disorders, today announced that its President and CEO, Gary S. Jacob, Ph.D., will present at the Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference being held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Boston, MA. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, August 14 th at 4:00 p.m. (EDT).
Live audio webcast of the presentation will be available under the investor relations section of Synergy’s website at www.synergypharma.com. A replay of the presentation will also be available and archived on the site for 60 days.
About Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of new drugs to treat patients with gastrointestinal (GI) diseases and disorders. Synergy’s lead drug, plecanatide, and next generation candidate, SP-333, are proprietary analogs of the natural human GI hormone, uroguanylin, and members of the new class of guanylate cyclase-C (“GC-C”) agonists. Plecanatide is currently in development for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation and irritable bowel syndrome with constipation. SP-333 is in development to treat patients with inflammatory bowel disease and other GI conditions. More information is available at www.synergypharma.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV