Bakery cafe chain expands at home coffee offering with new single serve cups
DUBLIN, OH, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is adding single serve coffee cups to its selection of at-home brewing options. Compatible for use in Keurig® K-Cup® machines, new and old fans of Tim Hortons coffee can enjoy its fresh taste anytime.
Available in regular and decaf, Tim Hortons single serve coffee cups feature the bakery cafe chain's premium blend coffee made with 100 percent Arabica beans from several of the world's most renowned coffee growing regions.
The single serve coffee cups are available in packs of 14 for $8.99 at participating U.S. Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop restaurants and online at timhortons.com. Packs of 12 are available for $8.99 at amazon.com."Whether in our restaurants, at home or on the go, we want to make it easy for our guests to enjoy a great tasting cup of Tim Hortons coffee," said Mike Meilleur, executive vice president Tim Hortons U.S. Single serve coffee accounts for 26 percent of U.S. ground coffee sales. Approximately 15 percent of U.S. households own a single serve coffee brewer. * "Single serve coffee is the fastest growing segment of at home coffee and it continues to grow every year," added Meilleur. "Offering our premium blend coffee in a single serve cup allows our guests to enjoy their Tim Hortons coffee in the comforts of home, as well as introduce new fans to the brand." Tim Hortons single serve coffee cups are not licensed by and have no affiliation with Keurig ® or K-Cup ®. *Neilsen Markettrack Data
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV