- "Smart-phones and tablets are rapidly becoming as powerful and as common as PCs on the enterprise network. Protecting these devices from cyber threats is one of the rapidly emerging fronts in cybersecurity, and with this functionality in the WildFire sandbox we provide an easy way for enterprises to protect themselves from these threats. The Palo Alto Networks approach is a practical and effective approach, allowing for centralized enforcement and prevention at the network level, without worrying about the power consumption and performance concerns often common in endpoint solutions."
Palo Alto Networks WildFire Protects Against Cyber Threats Targeting Android Smartphones And Tablets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.