Hertz customers can choose one of these remarkable BMW vehicles for their next rental by visiting www.hertz.co.nz. International renters can book BMWs in New Zealand by visiting www.hertz.com [or relevant location URL]. After selecting the Auckland pick-up location and booking dates, the currently available BMW vehicles will be displayed.
About HertzThe Hertz Corporation ( www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in New Zealand, Australia, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries.
Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
About Hertz New ZealandHertz New Zealand has 43 locations in all major cities, a large number of regional towns and airports. The fleet includes a range of well-maintained vehicles encompassing economy, intermediate and full-size models as well as minivans and 4WDs.As a global leader in its field, Hertz offers a range of innovative products and services including the Hertz NeverLost Navigation system in a range of languages, Mobile Wi-Fi and Premium Roadside Assistance. Child and baby seats are also available. For more information, please visit: www.hertz.com. CONTACT: Nicola Hanley+44 (0) 20 7611 3597 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV