LONDON, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BNY Mellon, the global leader in investment management and investment services, has won EMEA Finance magazine's award for Best Transactional Bank for Financial Institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for the fourth year in a row.
The award recognises BNY Mellon's innovative approach to developing and implementing client-focussed solutions in transactional banking.
Dominic Broom, head of EMEA sales and relationship management, Treasury Services at BNY Mellon, said: "Our industry is going through an unprecedented era of regulatory, technological and economic change, and that means we need to focus on liquidity and supply chain stability more than ever. BNY Mellon has accordingly introduced innovative solutions to help our clients adapt to this changing landscape, such as our new Intraday Liquidity Analytics tool. This tool provides our clients with insight into their day-to-day liquidity flows, to help them keep down costs and free up resources from manual balance monitoring."
Earlier this year BNY Mellon received bronze awards in three categories – Best Trade Services Provider, Best Bank for Supply Chain Finance and Best Trade Bank in
Latin America – at the TFR Awards for Excellence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV