RADNOR, Pa., Aug. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE:PVA) announced today that it will participate in an upcoming investor conference.
PVA will participate in The Oil & Gas Conference® 18, hosted by EnerCom, Inc., in Denver, from Monday, August 12, 2013 through Wednesday, August 14, 2013. PVA's presentation time is 10:25 a.m. Eastern time (8:25 a.m. Mountain time) on August 13, 2013. H. Baird Whitehead, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present an overview of PVA's operations, including a discussion of strategy and recent activities.
To view the accompanying slideshow presentation to be posted prior to the event, as well as to listen to the webcast associated with the conference presentation, please visit our website, www.pennvirginia.com under "Events & Presentations".Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE:PVA) is an independent oil and gas company engaged primarily in the exploration, development and production of oil, NGLs and natural gas in various domestic onshore regions of the United States, with a primary focus in Texas, and to a lesser extent, the Mid-Continent, Mississippi and the Marcellus Shale in Appalachia. For more information, please visit our website at www.pennvirginia.com .
CONTACT: James W. Dean Vice President, Corporate Development Ph: (610) 687-7531 Fax: (610) 687-3688 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV