MeetMe ®, Inc. (NYSE MKT: MEET), the public market leader in social discovery, has announced that it will present at the CANACCORD|Genuity Growth Conference 2013 at the InterContinental Hotel Boston on August 15, 2013.
Geoff Cook, CEO and David Clark, CFO will provide an investor overview at 2:30 pm eastern time. The presentation will be webcast live at http://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord10/MEET. Interested investors should visit the site approximately 10 minutes before start time to test their system and download any necessary software.
The CANACCORD|Genuity Growth Conference is an annual event that brings together executives from more than 200 public and private companies with over 1,500 institutional and retail investment representatives from around the world, providing an ideal venue to connect investors to growing companies.
About MeetMe, Inc.MeetMe ® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NYSE MKT: MEET). MeetMe makes meeting new people fun through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. With 60% of traffic coming from mobile, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. The company operates MeetMe.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone, iPad, and Android in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and German.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV