- 36 percent of consumers use three or more channels, such as online, in-person, and others, to pay their monthly bills
- 38 percent use three or more payment methods, such as credit card, debit card, ACH, or cash, to pay their monthly bills
- 18 percent of multi-method bill payers and 27 percent of multi-channel bill payers used a mobile phone to pay at least one bill per month
Western Union Survey Reveals: Mobile Is Influencing Consumer Bill Payment Behaviors And Choice And Convenience Are Critical
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.