RA'ANANA, Israel, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the launch of NICE Inform Version 6, which enables Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) to evaluate the quality of service delivered across an entire emergency incident. The solution has been designed to offer unique value to public safety organizations as it supports the evaluation of single calls as well as complete incidents, including the processing of multimedia input, such as GIS, video, and CAD screen.
NICE Inform integrates multimedia data from various capture platforms into one comprehensive incident timeline. This helps PSAPs and various security operation centers reconstruct events, giving them a 360-degree view of the incident for investigation, debriefing and training purposes.
In the latest release of Inform, these capabilities are further improved through the addition of quality assurance tools. Leveraging NICE's years of experience in contact center workforce optimization, these tools are designed to help organizations identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities across entire incidents to help improve future responses.NICE Inform Version 6 includes the following new modules: NICE Inform Evaluator
- This module allows PSAP managers to measure the performance of call takers based on a set of predefined KPIs and decide on appropriate training programs to help operators improve their skills.
- Managers can gain insight into behavioral trends in the PSAP and can track how call takers and dispatchers acquire new skills and adhere to procedures like those related to Text-to-911 and NG9-1-1.
- Evaluator helps PSAPs assess the quality of responses for all forms of incoming data in order to gain an understanding of how its call takers and dispatchers performed throughout the course of an incident.
- This module provides insight into the volume of calls and other incoming multimedia communications, supporting managers in PSAP staffing decisions.
- Reports also show where there is a strain on existing communication resources, indicating that additional radio or phone channels may be needed, for instance.
- Reporter includes detailed reports based on data from Evaluator, giving managers insight into the quality and productivity of an individual operator, a team of call takers and dispatchers, or the entire call center.