DALLAS -- Southwest Airlines (LUV) has started service at Grand Rapids, Mich.
Dallas-based Southwest says flights began Sunday at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Southwest owns AirTran Airways, which previously provided the service.
The expanded Grand Rapids schedule on Southwest includes nonstop flights to Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Lambert-St. Louis International Airport, Denver International Airport and Orlando International Airport in Florida. Southwest plans to add Fort Myers and Tampa, Fla., to the Grand Rapids schedule next spring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV