Assembled: Kansas City, Kan.
NHTSA percentage made in the U.S.: 62%
The Buick brought your grandparents' luxuries into the 21st century, and the LaCrosse has been the poster child of its renaissance. It's packed with features including touchscreen and voice-controlled navigation, audio and bluetooth, heads-up instrument displays on the windshield, stability control, rearview camera, parking assist and rear-seat DVD players for the kids and grandkids. It turns out Americans who like Buicks love that stuff, as LaCrosse sales have climbed from just 28,000 in 2009 to nearly 57,000 last year after a huge tech overhaul in 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV