Assembled: Dearborn, Mich., and Kansas City, Mo.
NHTSA percentage made in the U.S.: 75%
There's one big, star-spangled distinction separating the F-150 and Chevrolet's Silverado in the U.S. truck market. The F-150 may get 25% of its parts from elsewhere, but that's still better than the 34% of Silverado parts that come from Mexico. It's bad enough that only 67% of the Silverado is made in America, but when the light-duty version's made in Mexico, Chevy's practically giving away the patriot market to its foes at Ford.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV