10 Brewpubs Calling for a Taste (or a Fight) in 2013
5. American Flatbread Burlington Hearth
Location: Burlington, Vt.
It made the Top 10 last year only because The Alchemist had just shut down its brewpub. This year, RateBeer readers gave the pub the nod on its own merits. American Flatbread is a longtime Burlington favorite, largely because its 22 taps include two casks and more than a dozen homebrews. Combine those with a two-page menu of namesake flatbread pizzas loaded with locally produced and organically grown toppings and you're getting a microcosm of Burlington's laid-back, hyperlocal culture with each visit.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts