10 Brewpubs Calling for a Taste (or a Fight) in 2013
5. American Flatbread Burlington Hearth
Location: Burlington, Vt.
It made the Top 10 last year only because The Alchemist had just shut down its brewpub. This year, RateBeer readers gave the pub the nod on its own merits. American Flatbread is a longtime Burlington favorite, largely because its 22 taps include two casks and more than a dozen homebrews. Combine those with a two-page menu of namesake flatbread pizzas loaded with locally produced and organically grown toppings and you're getting a microcosm of Burlington's laid-back, hyperlocal culture with each visit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV