Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE: GRAM)(BVL: GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced today its consolidated results for the second quarter (“2Q2013”) period ended June 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release please visit
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 2,681.9 MM in the first six months of 2013, a 15.6% growth compared to the first semester of 2012
- Gross Profit reached S/.461.7 MM in the first semester of 2013, increasing 31.7% compared to the result obtained in the first semester of 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA was S/.492.9 MM in the first six months of 2013, higher by 32.8% than the result obtained in the first six months of 2012
- Net Income was S/. 122.3 MM in the first semester of 2013, representing a decrease of 6.8% compared to the same period of 2012
- Backlog reached US$ 4,177 MM in the first semester of 2013, a 52.9% increase compared to first semester of 2012