For the three months ended June 30, 2013, March 31, 2013 and June 30, 2012, respectively:
|Q2 2013||Q1 2013||Q2 2012|
|Cost of sales as a % of revenue||44.1%||43.4%||44.6%|
|Route expense as a % of revenue||20.3%||20.3%||16.9%|
|SG&A expense as a % of revenue||48.9%||57.6%||59.1%|
|SG&A expense (excluding unusual expenses) as a % of revenue||46.1%||50.1%||43.3%|
Cost of sales as a percentage of revenue slightly declined from the prior-year quarter. The increase in route and SG&A expenses (excluding unusual expenses) as a percentage of revenue from the prior-year period primarily reflects the decline in revenue in the second quarter 2013 as compared to the prior-year period.
The decrease in SG&A expenses as a percentage of revenue from the first quarter 2013 was primarily due to the winding down of professional fees and investigation and review-related expenses.
Net loss from continuing operations for the three months ended June 30, 2013 was $14.9 million, compared to net loss from continuing operations of $18.0 million in the three months ended June 30, 2012.Adjusted EBITDA loss for the three months ended June 30, 2013 was $4.7 million, compared to an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.5 million in the three months ended June 30, 2012. Six Months 2013 Results For the six months ended June 30, 2013, Swisher reported total revenue from continuing operations of $107.4 million, a 9% decrease from $118.3 million in the six months ended June 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV