LAVAL, Quebec, Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE: VRX and TSX: VRX) today announced that, effective August 9, 2013, it has continued from the federal jurisdiction of Canada to the Province of British Columbia (the "Continuance") pursuant to a resolution passed by shareholders of the Company at the annual meeting held May 21, 2013. The Continuance results in the Company becoming subject to all of the provisions of the British Columbia Business Corporations Act.
About Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE/TSX: VRX) is a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of pharmaceutical products primarily in the areas of dermatology, eye health, neurology and branded generics. More information about Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. can be found at www.valeant.com.
Contact Information:Laurie W. Little 949-461-6002 email@example.com SOURCE Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV