NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising-- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Molycorp, Inc. ("Molycorp" or the "Company") (NYSE: MCP -News). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On August 9, 2013, shares of Molycorp fell $.72 or 9.78% to close at $6.68 after the company announced in a regulatory filing that the Audit and Ethics Committee of the Company's Board of Directors determined that its unaudited Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements for the three months ended March 31, 2013 should no longer be relied upon. "The Company intends to file an amended quarterly report on Form 10-Q/A for the three months ended March 31, 2013. As a result of this, the Company is still evaluating its internal control over financial reporting surrounding the effectiveness of its disclosure controls and procedures for prior interim and annual periods, which could result in a material weakness."
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Molycorp you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com . Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV