Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) announced today that the Board of Trustees declared a quarterly preferred share cash distribution of $0.515625 per preferred share covering the distribution period from June 2, 2013 to September 1, 2013 payable to shareholders of record as of August 23, 2013. This distribution will be paid on or about September 1, 2013.
About Kite Realty Group Trust
Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. At June 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in a portfolio of 63 operating and redevelopment properties totaling approximately 9.9 million square feet and three properties currently under development totaling 1.2 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV