3 Stocks Pulling The Banking Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Citigroup ( C) is down $0.38 (-0.7%) to $51.40 on light volume. Thus far, 7.3 million shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.30-$52.00 after having opened the day at $51.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.78. Citigroup, Inc., a diversified financial services holding company, provides a range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Citicorp and Citi Holdings. Citigroup has a market cap of $156.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 30.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Citigroup a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Citigroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Citigroup Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts