4. As of noon trading, Rayonier ( RYN) is up $0.64 (1.1%) to $58.26 on light volume. Thus far, 118,830 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 656,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.48-$58.31 after having opened the day at $57.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.62. Rayonier, Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. Rayonier has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Rayonier a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rayonier as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Rayonier Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts