Insurance Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Allstate ( ALL) is up $0.48 (0.9%) to $50.87 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Allstate exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.34-$50.92 after having opened the day at $50.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.39. The Allstate Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of personal property and casualty insurance, life insurance, and retirement and investment products primarily in the United States. Allstate has a market cap of $23.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 25.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Allstate a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Allstate as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Allstate Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts