1. As of noon trading, Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) is up $0.39 (2.3%) to $17.49 on average volume. Thus far, 10.9 million shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.79-$17.68 after having opened the day at $17.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.10. Barrick Gold Corporation engages in the production and sale of gold and copper. It is also involved in exploration and mine development activities. Barrick Gold Corporation has a market cap of $15.6 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 51.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Barrick Gold Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Barrick Gold Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the basic materials sector could consider Materials Select Sector SPDR ( XLB) while those bearish on the basic materials sector could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts