WUHAN CITY, China, Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (NASDAQ: KGJI), one of China's leading manufacturers and designers of high quality 24-karat gold jewelry, ornaments and investment-oriented products, today announced that it will issue its 2013 second quarter financial results on Tuesday, August 13, 2013, after the close of the stock market.
Q2 2013 Conference Call Details
Kingold also announced that it will discuss these financial results in a conference call on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 , at 8:30 AM ET .
The dial-in numbers are:Live Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 877-407-9038 Live Participant Dial In (International): 201-493-6742 The conference call will also be webcast live. To listen to the call, please go to the Investor Relations section of Kingold's website at www.kingoldjewelry.com, or click on the following link: http://kingoldjewelry.equisolvewebcast.com/q2-2013. The Company will also have an accompanying slide presentation available in PDF format on its homepage prior to the conference call. About Kingold Jewelry, Inc.: Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (NASDAQ: KGJI), centrally located in Wuhan City, was founded in 2002 and today is one of China's leading designers and manufacturers of 24-karat gold jewelry, ornaments and investment-oriented products. The Company sells both directly to retailers as well as through major distributors across China. Kingold has received numerous industry awards and has been a member of the Shanghai Gold Exchange since 2003. For more information, please visit www.kingoldjewelry.com. Company Contact Kingold Jewelry, Inc.Bin Liu, CFOPhone: +1-847-660-3498 (US) / +86-27-6569-4977 ( China)Email: email@example.com INVESTOR RELATIONS The Equity Group Inc. Adam Prior, Senior Vice President(212) 836-9606 firstname.lastname@example.org Katherine Yao, Associate+86 10-6587-6435 email@example.com SOURCE Kingold Jewelry, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV