5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CRT, ANH, MSB, HRZN, PDH
- The gross profit margin for ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP is currently very high, coming in at 91.05%. Regardless of ANH's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ANH's net profit margin of 50.71% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- ANH, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP's earnings per share declined by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ANWORTH MTG ASSET CORP reported lower earnings of $0.68 versus $0.90 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.1% in earnings ($0.53 versus $0.68).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income has decreased by 10.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $25.81 million to $23.00 million.
- You can view the full Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts