Live Nation Entertainment Inc. Stock Upgraded (LYV)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 650.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 100.65% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LYV should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry. The net income increased by 655.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.69 million to $58.13 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 142.27% to $109.89 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.57%.
- LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT reported poor results of -$0.87 versus -$0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.01 versus -$0.87).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts