CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NTN) today announced it will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 at 4:30 P.M. ET on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
Hosting the call will be Interim CEO, Jeff Berg, and CFO, Kendra Berger.
To access the conference call, please dial (877) 790-8271, if calling from the United States or Canada, or (954) 320-7648, if calling internationally, and use passcode 29935665.A replay of the call will be available until August 21, 2013, which can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056, if calling from the United States or Canada, or (404) 537-3406, if calling internationally. Please use passcode 29935665 to access the replay. The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at the Company's Web site at http://www.buzztime.com. COMPANY CONTACT: Kendra Berger Chief Financial Officer NTN Buzztime, Inc. (760) 438-7400 SOURCE NTN Buzztime, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV