4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SDT, POOL, TE, ED
Pool (NASDAQ: POOL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $53.57 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Pool has been 243,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pool has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. Shares are up 27.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Pool Corporation engages in the distribution of swimming pool and related backyard products primarily in North America and Europe. The company offers approximately 160,000 national brand and its own-branded products to wholesale customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.57. TheStreet Ratings rates Pool as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Pool Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV