Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (NYSE: AAP), a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, batteries, accessories and maintenance items announced it will open its 4,000 th store today. The newest Advance store is located in Montgomery, New York. Since 1995, Advance has added over 3,000 stores to its operations through new store openings and strategic acquisitions. This new store is located in the Northeast, a key geographic growth area for Advance and part of the Company’s strategy to continue expanding its footprint.
“As we celebrate our 4,000 th store opening, I would like to thank Advance’s more than 54,000 Team Members for their hard work and contributions to our success,” said Darren Jackson, Chief Executive Officer. “Over the past 81 years we have grown from three stores in Virginia to a national chain, serving millions of customers in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Our company is continuing to grow, continuing to serve and furthering our commitment to grow our business with integrity and serve our customers better than anyone.”
Advance selects locations for new stores that are convenient to where customers live and shop as well as the garages where they take their vehicles for repair. The new store offers customers a wide range of parts and recognized national brands as well as several free services. Store Team Members will provide free installation for your new windshield wipers and also offer a complimentary check of a vehicle’s electrical system and old battery as well as providing free installation of a new battery with purchase on most vehicles. The store offers fast parts delivery to local commercial customers such as professional mechanics and garages. During regular store hours, customers may drop off used motor oil and batteries for recycling – ensuring that these materials don’t end up in landfills where they could harm the environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV